- Flashing blue lights from Hella, Hänsch et al. with LED flashing lights in the front grille and rear. Connection of the car radio with the public-address microphone
- Rear view camera with a TFT colour screen, infrared night vision, audio transmission and electric protective cover
- Power supply with energy control via CAN-Bus, lithium ion or AGM batteries, inverter, safety switch, mulitple circuits, electric cut out switch for an external power supply, etc. Internal charger. Hidden installation of all cables.
- Fully integrated 12 V battery unit. Electric lighting in energy-efficient LED technology
- LED periphery lighting
- Roof stowage above the driver's cab (depending on the basic vehicle)
- Up to four laptop workstations with a connection possibility for a multi-function device (fax, printer, scanner)
- Rear storage with a custom-built layout. Flexible storage or loading, coordinated with the goods are possible, if necessary also both. The self-locking heavy duty slideouts are available with a maximum load of 150 kg and a maximum depth and width of 1,5m
During the configuration of your new fire-fighting vehicle, the interior of the base vehicle is of utmost importance.
We know which vehicle meets your requirements best. That is why we offer consultation before you purchase your new vehicle. Together, we configure the right base vehicle independently from the manufacturer and without intentions to sell - and of course also all further alterations and mountings. Save yourself time and nerves with our free service! Click here for the contact form.