- Visual warning system with LED flashing lights
- Rear view camera with TFT colour screen, infrared night vision function, audio transmission and electromotive protective cover
- 230 V roof air conditioner. Power supply via CEE external feed
- Dynawatt® power supply via the vehicle engine - no bulky emergency power unit needed, maximum power of 4000 or 5000 W with electronic rpm increase
- Power supply with energy control/battery protection system via CAN-Bus, lithium ion or AGM batteries, inverter, safety switch, several circuits, electronic starter-interrupter during external power supply, etc. Internal charger. Covered laying of all electric cables. Monitoring and controlling of all system parameters via touch screen.
- Complete 12 V unit with a fully integrated battery system. Bright lighting with energy-saving LED technology
- Cooling appliances from well-known manufacturers or alternatively as a custom-made product. Optional monitoring.
- Side awning
- LED-periphery lighting
- Roof storage cupboard above the driver's cab for vehicles without a partition wall
- Workplace (also for a laptop)
During the configuration of your new laboratory vehicle, the interior of the base vehicle is of utmost importance.
We know which vehicle meets your requirements best. That is why we offer consultation before you purchase your new vehicle. Together, we configure the right base vehicle independently from the manufacturer and without intentions to sell - and of course also all further alterations and mountings. Save yourself time and nerves with our free service! Click here for the contact form.