- Visual warning system with LED flashing lights
- Rear view camera with TFT colour screen, infrared night vision, audio transmission and an electric protective cover
- 230 V roof air conditioner. Power supply via CEE external feed
- Dynawatt® power supply via the vehicle's engine - without a space-consuming emergency generator, 4000 or 5000 W maximum power with electric RPM-lifter (depending on the vehicle, please check buildability!)
- Power supply with energy control/battery protection system via CAN-Bus, lithium-ion or AGM batteries, inverter, safety switch, multiple circuits, electric cut out switch for an external power supply, etc. Internal charger. Hidden installation of all cables. Monitoring and control of all system parameters by touch-screen.
- Fully integrated 12 V battery unit. Electric lighting with energy-efficient LED technology
- Side awning with additional side parts ("Safari-Room")
- LED periphery lighting
- Roof storage above the driver's cab for vehicles without a serial partition wall
- Workstation, also for a laptop
- Measuring and analysis workstation in laboratory quality
During the configuration of your new laboratory vehicle, the interior of the base vehicle is of utmost importance.
We know which vehicle meets your requirements best. That is why we offer consultation before you purchase your new vehicle. Together, we configure the right base vehicle independently from the manufacturer and without intentions to sell - and of course also all further alterations and mountings. Save yourself time and nerves with our free service! Click here for the contact form.