Radiation Measuring Vehicles
Transport Vehicle for Measuring Devices
- Integration of measuring and analysis system provided by the customer
- Construction of measuring stations including lighting, power supply and data connections
- Construction of shielded measuring tables
- Isolationof the vehicle against heat and cold
- Fully automatic and self-levelling hydraulic support system
- Installation of pneumatic spring systems for a gentle transport of the measuring equipment
- Rear view camera with TFT colour screen, infrared night vision, audio transmission and an electric protective cover
- 230 V roof air conditioner. Power supply via CEE external feed
- Dynawatt® power supply via the vehicle's engine - without a space-consuming emergency generator, 4000 or 5000 W maximum power with electric RPM-lifter
- Power supply with energy control system via CAN-Bus, lithium-ion or AGM batteries, inverter, safety switch, multiple circuits, electric cut out switch for an external power supply, etc. Internal charger. Hidden installation of all cables.
- Fully integrated 12 V battery unit. Electric lighting with energy-efficient LED technology
- Side awning
- ... and much more
During the configuration of your new laboratory vehicle, the interior of the base vehicle is of utmost importance.
We know which vehicle meets your requirements best. That is why we offer consultation before you purchase your new vehicle. Together, we configure the right base vehicle independently from the manufacturer and without intentions to sell - and of course also all further alterations and mountings. Save yourself time and nerves with our free service! Click here for the contact form.