- Flashing blue lights from Hella, Hänsch et al. with LED flashing lights in the front grille and rear. Connection of the car radio with the public-address microphone. Operation via individual switches or control consoles of the manufacturer
- Rear view camera with a TFT colour screen and infrared night vision
- Power supply via standard auxiliary battery of the vehicle manufacturer. Alternatively via retrofitted lithium ion or AGM batteries incl. energy control through CAN bus. Optional installation of an inverter. External feed, safety switch, mulitple circuits, electric cut out switch for an external power supply, etc. Internal charger. Hidden installation of all cables
- Fully integrated 12 V battery unit. Electric lighting with energy-efficient LED technology
- Integrated compressor refrigerator and extendable heat compartment
- LED periphery lighting
- Analogue and digital radio technology, upon request with radio meeting system LARDIS:ONE incl. navigation via Tetra
- Loading according to DIN or the integration of existing components
- Customised labelling, also retro-reflective
During the configuration of your new fire-fighting vehicle, the interior of the base vehicle is of utmost importance.
We know which vehicle meets your requirements best. That is why we offer consultation before you purchase your new vehicle. Together, we configure the right base vehicle independently from the manufacturer and without intentions to sell - and of course also all further alterations and mountings. Save yourself time and nerves with our free service! Click here for the contact form.