- Flashing blue lights from Hella, Hänsch et al. with LED flashing lights in the front grille and rear. Connection of the car radio with the public-address microphone
- Rear view camera with a TFT colour screen, infrared night vision, audio transmission and an electric protective cover
- Dynawatt power supply via the vehicle's engine - without a space-consuming emergency generator, 4000 or 5000 W maximum power with an electric RPM-lifter
- Power supply with energy control via CAN-Bus, lithium ion or AGM batteries, inverter, safety switch, mulitple circuits, electric cut out switch for an external power supply, etc. Internal charger. Hidden installation of all cables.
- Fully integrated 12 V battery unit. Electric lighting with energy-efficient LED technology
- Side awning
- LED periphery lighting
- Roof stowage above the driver's cab
- Hinged ramps
- Interior with shelving systems and cargo securing elements as requested
During the configuration of your new fire-fighting vehicle, the interior of the base vehicle is of utmost importance.
We know which vehicle meets your requirements best. That is why we offer consultation before you purchase your new vehicle. Together, we configure the right base vehicle independently from the manufacturer and without intentions to sell - and of course also all further alterations and mountings. Save yourself time and nerves with our free service! Click here for the contact form.